Thursday 2 February 2012

fresh crop

This is Mark. He has his beard in a wee beardy ponytail (that doesn't feel like the right word and yet there it is...) to 'protect people from the beard' but I asked if I could see the beard in its full glory and he obliged kindly... but not after him and his pal did a little bit of fluffing and preening to try and get rid of the wrinkle caused by the beard-band...
This entry has to be my best beard blog experience so far.. not only did I get beard fluffing but Mark's friend asked me why I beard blog.. a fair enough question..
And let me tell you too... I went along to the 2007 World Beard & Moustache Championships in Brighton and had such a great day I started taking pics of lovely beards while out and about purely for my own enjoyment... my friends got wind and said really I should share my beardy pics.. and so this blog was born... I didn't really take much notice of it for a while there but now it's my favourite pastime for 2012! #whoknew as they might say on Twitter ;)

No comments: